Mindspace is the creative learning agency. Working hand-in-hand with the world’s most innovative companies, we create beautifully branded learning experiences and forward-thinking technologies that inspire and motivate modern learners.
We’re looking for a Mid-Level Visual Designer/Illustrator to collaborate with our clients, art directors, writers and developers to craft highly-engaging graphics, designs and polished illustrations in a variety of areas including print, digital and environmental.
Our clients include brands like Google, Starbucks, FedEx and Expedia.
You’re a perfect fit if you:
- Love learning about, exploring and sharing new ideas
- Take on new challenges and collaborate egolessly to uncover creative solutions
- Can transform messaging into conceptual illustrations and visuals
- Have an inherent eye for design, layout and illustration
- Are a problem-solver and value innovation
- Build presentation materials, marketing campaigns, digital experiences, print collateral, packaging, swag, etc.
- Set a visual design approach for animated videos, develop storyboards, collaborate with a team and work closely with animators to bring these visuals to life through motion.
- Actively contribute during ideation sessions.
- Match and maintain consistency of a variety of client brand standards.
- Design creative solutions that are beautiful, innovative and executable.
- Uncanny attention to detail and quality
- Skilled in illustration, digital + print design
- Knack for creative problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or collaborate with a team of diverse voices
- Skilled using Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Major plus if you can navigate around Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro.
We’re a small team of creative problem-solvers that think like an agency but work like a tech start-up. Our evolution as an agency has taken us from a traditional ad agency to gamification agency to creative learning agency. We love exploring new ideas and new technologies and value diverse voices that challenge the way we think.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We have a fun, laid-back agency environment and a killer office.
- We have puppy playdates.
- We offer flexible work schedules and vacation policies.
- We also offer the standard stuff like health insurance (with a credit) and 401K (with matching).
- We inspire each other to think big and do our best work every damn day.