Social Media Intern
Social Pro Intern opportunity with Bird City Social. Looking for an independent and motivated self-starter to help plan and handle social media calendars, create social media posts, design visuals and assist the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Design images and graphics to convey campaigns.
- Analyze analytics and put together reports to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Access to own computer.