Senior Proposal Specialist
Consultant Engineering, Inc. (CEI) is an Arizona owned and operated professional construction engineering firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. As one of the Southwest’s largest construction management firms, we also provide project controls (scheduling/cost estimating), right of way (appraisals, acquisition and relocation services) and land surveying services. CEI offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, basic life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and PTO).
We are offering an opportunity to a qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Proposal Specialist. Candidates applying for this position must have excellent writing, proposal layout (desktop publishing), communication and organization skills, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also be creative, a self-starter and have a “problem solver” approach to each assignment.
As a minimum, an applicant must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of experience as a proposal specialist/marketing coordinator experience in the construction engineering industry — construction management, construction administration and inspection.
- Demonstrated written, verbal, motivational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign (Photoshop and Illustrator a plus).
- Website maintenance and social media experience a plus.
- Experienced, flexible and ability to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Work and coordinate independently with the Marketing Department, project managers and pursuit managers.
- Assist and coordinate administrative tasks with Marketing Department co-workers.
- Write, compose and edit qualification-based and technical written material.
- Prepare graphics for proposal (i.e., headers, footers, covers, organizational charts, tables/matrices).
- Create and update employee resumes and project descriptions.
- Deltek Vision a plus.
- Provide verifiable proposal and graphic samples.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position
CEI is an equal opportunity employer.