Tailwind, a division of Audacious Studios, is looking for a Search Specialist with 1-2 years experience analyzing websites and recommending changes that maximize organic traffic and improve visibility in search engines. As part of this role, you’ll be integrated with our paid media analysts and asked to bring insight and optimization opportunities for the assistance in paid media performance. You'll be working directly on client accounts under the supervision of the Director of Search and in collaboration with paid media analysts.
The Search Specialist will analyze client websites for opportunities, have an in-depth knowledge of web marketing, data analysis, user experience metrics and serve as a liaison between various departments.
- Perform technical SEO audits for client websites.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization; Research and understand the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends, including competitor analysis.
- Create and deliver on-page optimization recommendations to clients.
- Review, understand, and clearly explain analytics and performance trends to internal teams and clients.
- Guide website redesigns or development projects to adhere to SEO best practices.
- Research, prioritize, and propose content creation strategies and enhancements that are relevant to client's business.
- Conduct competitor analysis and develop strategic action plans.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients.
- Develop, monitor, and measure SEM performance in partnership with Analytics team, including a/b and multivariate testing.
- 1-2 years of hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus.
- Prior experience performing SEO audits.
- Experience working with and optimizing websites within CMS environments.
- Experience creating and executing search marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of search engine optimization.
- Solid understanding of performance based marketing, conversion rate optimization and online customer acquisition.
- Familiar with recent industry trends and algorithm updates.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for redesigns and new website builds.
- Basic understanding of analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture), rank monitoring, and data analysis tools, including SEO software tools such as Moz, SEMrush, and Screaming Frog.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to learn and be a self-starter.
- Strong writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
In addition, you meet these minimum requirements:
- Four year degree from a university.
- Outstanding written communication skills. You must make the complex simple.
- Eye-popping presentation-creation skills. You will often be asked to tell your story using Google Slides and/or PowerPoint.
- Mind-blowing presenting skills. Speak with confidence on what you know.
- Statistical and analytical competency. Pivot tables do not frighten you.
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a good fit, APPLY HERE. We can't wait to meet you!