Public Relations Coordinator
J. Lauren PR & Marketing is now seeking a hardworking, talented public relations coordinator with strong writing, organization and strategic-thinking skills, plus some experience in social media.
J. Lauren PR is a boutique public relations, social media and marketing firm that specializes in luxury and lifestyle brands with clients along the West Coast. Based in Tempe, client industries include residential and commercial real estate, retail, hospitality, restaurants and more.
We are growing and looking to add the best and brightest to our team. To be considered, please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject “Public Relations Coordinator Resume”. No phone calls please.
- Bachelor’s Degree (journalism degrees preferred)
- 1-2 years of intern experience (agency experience preferred)
- 40 hours per week (additional nights and weekends may be required for client events)
Primary duties include
- Create and maintain target media lists
- Perform extensive research
- Monitor local, regional and national media
- Assist with writing press materials including press releases, media advisories and fact sheets
- Assist with client social media campaigns including content creation and analytics reporting
- Manage and oversee PR client reporting and media monitoring
- Attend and help manage client events
- Analyze and stay abreast of PR and social media trends and best practices
- Help identify brand influencers specific to clients, help cultivate relationships, arrange campaigns and analyze effectiveness.
- Have a strong understanding of luxury brands and their consumers.
Benefits and Perks
- The firm offers a competitive salary, an annual performance bonus, 100 percent healthcare coverage for employees, continued education and professional development opportunities, 401K program with matching, PTO (paid time off) and incentive programs.
- Firm hosts regular company lunches, happy hours, quarterly outings, in-office spa afternoons and fitness activities.