Program Marketing Manager
RevolutionParts is seeking an experienced Program Marketing Manager responsible for the day-to-day, tactical execution of the marketing plan. In this role you'll work with a talented team to create, manage, and optimize campaigns that achieve the company's business objectives. To be successful you'll need an intermediate to advanced understanding of key concepts in digital campaign creation, demand generation, account based marketing, and sales enablement.
You are a well-organized, high-performer with the ability to understand complex concepts, project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and complete projects on time and on budget. You have experience effectively managing production resources (in-house or outsource) including graphic designers, copywriters, developers, and others. You are
an excellent communicator and take pride in achieving objectives.
If this sounds like you, you may be interested in becoming RevolutionPart’s next Program Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid search and paid social campaigns
- Ensure the company website is in adherence with the best practice in search engine optimization
- Develop automated campaigns to nurture prospects and customers
- Collaborate with the design and development team to create campaign landing pages and conduct ongoing multivariate testing to optimize conversion rates
- Collaborate with the editorial team to create compelling content to fuel campaigns, including articles, blogs, ebooks, webinars, infographics, and other thought-leadership content.
- Measure campaign results, analyze data, and optimize campaigns to ensure individual and team objectives are achieved.
What You Need:
- At least five years of digital marketing experience, with hands on experience managing campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, and others.
- An excellent understanding of Google Analytics and all digital marketing metrics
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing email nurture campaigns, experience using Marketo is a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude, excited to build something, and confident taking on new challenges to achieve objectives
- Excellent project management skills, a strong take-charge initiative, and a tenacious appetite to learn
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Grace under pressure.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Business-casual dress code, flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Opportunity to earn company equity options