PPC Media Specialist-Part Time
About GreenTree Hospitality Group:
GreenTree Hospitality Group, Inc. is a leading select-service owner, operator and franchisor of the GreenTree Inn and GreenTree Inn & Suites hotels. The first GreenTree Inn in the United States was founded in 2015 as an extension of the successful launch of the brand in Asia in 2004 — now with over 2,500 hotels worldwide. What started as one hotel in Phoenix, Arizona quickly grew throughout the Southwest through corporate acquisition, franchise development and brand loyalty.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and lounge areas, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment – all while giving support to its corporate owned and franchised hotels across the Southwest.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties GreenTree team members are expected to conform to the following: Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision. Interact professionally with other team members, customers and suppliers. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and organizations.
Under the direction of the marketing director, the PPC media specialist will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the organization's web display and PPC advertising for the GreenTree Inn hotels in the United States. In addition, the PPC media specialist will also be responsible for tracking, analyzing and preparing reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to determine that they are meeting goals and are optimizing the use of the campaign’s allotted budget.
Position Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of on-page and off-page SEO, PPC campaigns and digital and social media campaigns
- Assist with the creation and management of multiple paid search campaigns
- Establish new opportunities to improve profitability of all paid media campaigns including search, display and social
- Knowledge of various digital platforms, including but not limited to: Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and meta-search sites
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimize click-through and conversion rates, presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams to ensure strategy is fluid
- Make sure all digital campaigns are at optimum performance and within budget
- Provide assistance in other areas as needed for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of working experience in a paid search engine marketing
- SEO research, reporting and analysis
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly – Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising and PPC campaigns
- Strong data analytics and strategy background (Google Analytics, preferred)
- Ability to work quickly and effectively handling multiple changing priorities
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience managing projects and/or department to a budget
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of the hotel/hospitality industry
- Google Ads Certified
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear, and taste or smell. The team member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Team members must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
GreenTree Hospitality Group, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.