Marketing Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator, Corporate Marketing is responsible for the trafficking and project coordination of items relating to shopping center marketing and media placement needs. This role supports the Manager, Corporate Marketing in managing the day-to-day business with the agency of record, freelancers and in-house design team, ensuring all creative adheres to brand guidelines with a design/creative eye. Key to the position is exceptional attention to detail in quality control of all assets to ensure there are no typos and that all changes between versions are made before stakeholder review with correct final assets delivered. Deliverables can include print media, digital media, email assets, on-mall collateral, PowerPoint presentations and recaps and reports. Collaborates closely with other project managers as well as corporate communications and digital/social on the team.
- Coordinates daily work timelines in the project queue and communicates between internal designers and project managers any changes in deliverable timing.
- Coordinates and traffics creative services projects, bringing a design eye to relay direction and review assets; works with in-house design, stakeholders and agency to maintain brand standards; review all execution for approval with adherence to brand standards ensuring changes are made and typos corrected.
- Works with agency, freelancers, vendors and in-house graphic design team to produce signage packages for national programs.
- Works with team to communicate with onsite property marketing, ensuring awareness of coming initiative promotion and on-mall messaging requirements.
- Coordinate with digital and social team to ensure appropriate messaging and updates for websites, social media, and email for scaled programs.
- Refreshes content calendar for Digital Signage Network and works with team to determine updated creative assets to move into production.
- Traffic media assets from initial design to handing over final files to media agency.
- Assist in image sourcing for digital team needs including website, email, and social as well as online image library for marketing team.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-4 years marketing and/or agency experience required
- Design/creative eye important
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Copywriting/editing skills a must
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven capabilities in managing many projects at one time
- Highly organized
- Basecamp experience a plus
- PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Photoshop editing skills (resizing/cropping) a plus.
- Basecamp experience a plus.
- Minimal travel may be required (5%)