Marketing Manager Reputation and Customer Experience
Progress Residential is making an impact on the single family residential rental industry by providing quality homes in growing markets while providing friendly and professional customer service. Our Marketing Manager – Reputation and Customer Experience will be responsible for the promotion and continuous improvement of the brand’s reputation and architecting a seamless customer experience. This will include the creation and implementation of a comprehensive strategy to respond to and engage audiences throughout the entire customer lifecycle on all channels. This individual will proactively engage in customer conversations using our authentic brand voice, to cultivate loyal customers, amplify our on-line advocates and improve our overall sentiment. He or she will also develop and manage the “voice of customer” program capturing customer feedback through multiple channels including surveys, reviews, social listening and direct focus groups then socializing the findings and working collaboratively across functions to improve the customer experience. This position will align closely with the demand generation and content teams, supporting the social media strategy.
- Provide strategy for national and local reputation management
- Provide personalized, situation-specific responses to customer feedback, comments and complaints
- Resolve issues using case management and monitoring/escalating until resolved
- Implement and manage the “voice of customer” program
- Conduct customer focus groups
- Establish goals and strategy to increase brand awareness, loyalty and overall sentiment
- Continuous improvement of the customer experience through journey mapping and process improvement
- Collect data, provide analysis and interpretation of results through consistent timely reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required in any applicable area of study
- 4 or more years’ experience in reputation management e.g., managing brand sentiment, building brand advocacy, case management, social listening and “voice of customer” program management in a business environment
- Emotional maturity and the ability to “not take things personally”
- Empathy and patience – ability to wear the customer’s perspective
- Clear, concise and professional written and oral presentation skills
- Conflict resolution and customer service experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with ratings and reviews platforms: Facebook, Yelp, BBB, Google+
- Understanding of ratings and reviews’ impact on SEO
- Knowledge of “voice of customer” technology platforms and programs
- Understanding of process-improvement and ability to journey map customer experiences
- Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Ability to learn multiple technology systems through self-study
- Able to work flexibly and productively in a dynamic environment with competing and changing priorities
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Work’s effectively with minimal supervision
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Has experience working productively with a disbursed workforce via phone and technology
- Residential Real Estate experience preferred
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 25,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.