We are looking for a dynamic, digital-savvy, data-obsessed individual to help us tell the Symmetry story and drive growth as our next marketing manager. In this critical role, you will set the strategic vision for Symmetry’s marketing efforts and ensure the right messages are reaching the right customers in the right channels. On a daily basis you will be communicating with senior-level executives on your marketing efforts while also collaborating with our sales and product teams to deliver product-focused world-class marketing. The ideal candidate will have a mix of marketing experience ranging from branding to product to in-bound to digital.
If you have a passion for serving as a strategic customer advocate, a mind made for detail, and an ambition to accelerate a company on a mission to help customers get the right taxes, the first time, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to guide marketing activities at Symmetry Software.
- Create targeted and relevant marketing strategies and approaches and inform sales and product development decisions.
- Expand and improve our digital marketing strategy by monitoring and analyzing our data, conducting research, and continuously iterating.
- Identify product stories that amplify market understanding of our differentiators.
- Enable the product, customer success, and sales teams to attract and serve our customers through product education, training enablement, and collateral development. Build ongoing campaigns around these resources and provide support to sales team to leverage them.
- Work with sales team to track and analyze lead sources to build the sales pipeline and to create and execute communication plans for sales customer visits, tradeshows, and speaking engagements.
- Plan and oversee execution of branding and promotional activities including print, email, website, trade shows, direct mail, social media, promotional and explainer videos, new product launches, and other advertising as needed.
- Conduct market research to segment markets and customers and identify new areas of opportunity.
- Actively increase your knowledge about the payroll and human resource industries and about Symmetry products and services.
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B software environment
Required Skills & Mindsets:
- Self-starter attitude with a natural ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Fast and enthusiastic learner with a desire to increase knowledge and understanding of the payroll industry and Symmetry Software products and services
- Ability to get into the nitty gritty of how a product works and communicate its value clearly and exquisitely
- A no-ego influencer who can build relationships and work well with all people in the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including editing others’ work and coaching others
- You have managed 1-3 people previously
- BA/BS degree (master’s degree is a plus)
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our family-owned and -operated business is collaborative, fun, and friendly. We offer the opportunity to work with all kinds of positions across the company, from the CEO to support to sales and everything in between.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.