Position: Marketing Manager
Company: DentiMax / TotalMD
Primary Location: Mesa, Arizona
Employee Status: Full Time, Salary DOE
Primary Role: The Marketing Manager is responsible for management and oversight of marketing projects. This position will work directly with the company presidents, marketing team members and affiliates, and department directors to develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans for the company. This position is responsible for strategically planning lead generation campaigns, ensuring all marketing collateral, web content, promotional products and digital materials are accurate, high quality, and align with DentiMax and TotalMD’s objectives and goals. The Marketing Manager will also coordinate with the president to establish priorities, determine the communication chains, set expectations, manage marketing meetings and deadlines, and delegate assignments to the team.
- Identify, organize, and execute campaigns to strengthen lead generation and marketing initiatives.
- Manages the end-to-end process of electronic and print communications to ensure accuracy and minimize errors, which includes management and auditing of promotional material, marketing material, websites, print communication, along with creating or editing communications, ensuring proper legal and compliance procedures, gaining sales and service insight as needed, and assessing final communications before they are sent to large high value audiences.
- Assist in preparing and sending out internal communication materials, as well as other administrative duties.
- Manage special projects assigned by the president, including sales initiatives and processes.
- Manage and coordinate the priorities of the marketing team’s plans and projects
- Implement, execute and manage marketing activities, including website SEO, content creation (blogs), social media, email automation, print collateral, and video production.
- Identify opportunities and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to dissect company challenges and communicate them to internal teams with actionable next steps
- Working knowledge of digital marketing (Lead Generation, social media advertising, PPC, email)
- Strong time and project management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Adobe Production Suite (Optional, but highly favorable)
- 4-Year Degree in related field of business, advertising, or communications
- 2+ Years of Experience in a Management role
- Coordinating the development & deployment of marketing collateral
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Insurance including health, dental, and vision
- 401K Plan
- Accrued and Holiday PTO
- Vacation Incentive Plan
Complete form below or send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to David. For more questions about the application, contact Hillary or Andrea at 800-704-8494 x. 245 or email email@example.com.