The Marketing Manager is responsible for management and oversight of the Marketing team. This position will work in conjunction with the Branch Manager and/or Non-Producing Branch Manager to develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans for the branch. This position is responsible for ensuring all marketing collateral, web content, promotional products and Public Relations (PR) materials are accurate, compliant with federal/state requirements and Company guidelines, and align with our branch objectives and goals. The RB Marketing Manager will also establish priorities, determine the communication chains, set expectations, and delegate responsibilities on the Marketing Team.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engages the Marketing team in an efficient and effective manner, working towards the goals of collaboration, job satisfaction, and success for his or her team members.
- Delegates the creation of and reviews marketing collateral including flyers, mailers, newspaper, radio, television, magazines, postcards, company websites, social media, press releases and promotional products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Facilitate the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Implement, execute and manage outbound direct response activities, including email, telemarketing, flyers, websites, tradeshow items, SEM, and promotional products.
- Implement, execute and manage all inbound marketing activities, including social media, content creation (blogs), online video, and SEO.
- Spearhead campaigns to capture, onboard, and retain realtors; recruit loan officers; and generate client leads.
- Maintains the Contact Database Management and prepares marketing reports including, Cost to Acquire, Closing Projections, Closing Conversion by Lead Source, and Realtor Conversion per Capture Campaign.
- Manages the Marketing Calendar to identify, organize, and execute events for lead generation and to strengthen marketing initiatives.
- Keeping abreast of marketing and advertising laws in relation to the mortgage industry, including regulatory compliance (disclosures) and audits.
- Tracks and reports all work that will be a requirement of this role to ensure transparency for internal and external clients.
- Perform periodic edits, validations, comparisons and analysis of advertising samples.
- This position will manage two to five employees. Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Required Job Functions:
- Assists in preparing and sending out internal communication materials, as well as other administrative duties.
- Assists in managing the end to end process of electronic and print communications to ensure accuracy and minimize errors, which includes management and auditing of promotional material, marketing material, websites, print communication, along with creating or editing communications, ensuring proper legal and compliance procedures, gaining sales and service insight as needed, and assessing final communications before they are sent to large high value audiences.
- Identify opportunities and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Drafts necessary advertising disclaimers and disclosures.
- This position may require occasional travel.
Additional tasks as assigned.