Marketing & Communications Specialist
Basic Function: We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our corporate marketing team. As an industry innovator and trusted leader in the management of hotels, resorts, residential communities, destination spas, and golf courses, Enchantment Group offers a unique mix of expertise, management acumen and insight. The Marketing and Communications Specialist with administer and manage activity related to marketing and public relations strategy for Enchantment Group and its assets. This position will act as part of the marketing team and reports to the Director of Communications.
- Maintain reports and schedules of projects, activities and marketing campaigns
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press trips
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- Manager internal communications (blog, newsletters, etc.)
- Assist with trade show coordination including communications, travel, shipping, gifts, materials, etc.
- Participate in the analysis and execution of social media efforts
- Manage, file and properly organize press clippings, mailers, advertisements and other marketing materials
- Maintain marketing, PR and interactive status reports and calendars
- Liaise with vendors, media, department heads and outside vendors
- Maintain positive relationships with our stakeholders
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in keeping the sales & marketing budget reports current, and other accounting functions including invoices, expense reports and billing reconciliation
- Monitor and update property websites and keep information current
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help share future marketing strategies
- Work well and cooperatively with all other team members
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Supervision Received: Director of Communications
- Bachelors degree marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Hospitality and tourism experience preferred.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and public relations.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Comprehensive computer skills, including MS Office and Google Analytics.
- Some travel may be required.
- Self-starter – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Passion for the company’s mission
- Independent decision making
- Strong time management skills
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character, who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- 70% Sitting
- 30% walking, standing and bending
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Able to rent a car