Consultant Engineering, Inc. (CEI) is an Arizona owned and operated professional construction engineering firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. As one of the Southwest’s largest construction management firms, we also provide project controls (scheduling/cost estimating), right of way (appraisals, acquisition and relocation services) and land surveying services.
CEI offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, basic life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and PTO).
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Word processing, preparation/editing of spreadsheets, etc.
- Writing/preparation of basic documents, graphics, charts, etc.
- Proposal and other marketing material production: printing, copying, binding, laminating/cutting covers, etc.
- Office supplies maintenance, maintain inventory and coordinate with Office Manager for ordering of supplies when required.
- Marketing giveaway items maintenance, maintain inventory and coordinate with Marketing staff and others for ordering of items.
- Assist with conference and exhibit booth set-up preparations: gather and package items.
- Assist with website maintenance.
- Assist with Social Media management.
- Entry level office experience
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office programs, skills with Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) a plus but not required.
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Assist and coordinate with Marketing Department co-workers – Sr. Proposal Specialists and Marketing Manager.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and be willing to learn.
- Journalism degree preferred.