Junior Production/Auto-CAD Draftpersons
Blufish Design Studio is in search of an entry level AutoCAD Draftspersons to join our team. Successful candidates would have basic AutoCAD knowledge and skills. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work on several projects concurrently and manage deadlines. Applicants must be able to work in an office environment; no off-site work permitted. Office is located in Downtown Tempe and office hours are M-F, 9-5 pm. This is an entry-level position.
The position entails assisting senior staff in the creation, management, organization and utilization of CAD files, construction documents and related information. Candidate will also be trained in the use of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign layout software.
For more information about Blufish Design Studio and the types of projects we do, please visit us at www.blufish.com
- Experience working in AutoCAD, Sketchup and other related CAD software
- Ability to export CAD to other formats for collaboration
- Ability to interpret construction drawings
- Able to follow instructions with some supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion and patience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus
- Local candidates only please.
- Must be authorized to work in US. No sponsorship available for this position.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits (Full Time):
- Health & Dental
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
Required work authorization: United States