Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative thinker and motivated full-time junior graphic designer to join our team and work at our growing office in Phoenix. This position will report to and work closely with the creative director to create conceptual design that is compelling and on brand for a number of our clients.
- Brand development
- Ability to work with a variety of clients, projects and deliverables
- Print design: advertising, brochures, flyers, posters etc.
- Magazine publication experience a plus but not required
- Front-end website design, web banner ads and digital advertising
- E-blasts and social media communications
- Proposals and online presentations
- Work closely with the creative director on overall quality control on all products created by the team
- Prepare, preflight and package artwork for final production
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Prioritize projects, follow up and complete revisions until project approval
- Be a team player and be willing to work flexible work hours as events or special projects dictate
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in graphic design or related field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in graphic design studio, agency, or in-house department (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A self-starter that can work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with high volume
Salary and Benefits:
Salary dependent on experience. We offer a full range of benefits including paid time off and competitive health and 401(k) plan benefits.
Who We Are:
Evans Communications is a Phoenix-based public relations, public affairs, marketing and event-planning firm offering a full range of communications and creative services to amazing clients from all kinds of different industries within the community.
Job Type: Full-time