Natural Light Energy Systems is currently looking for an on-site, Graphic/Web Designer position. This hybrid position requires someone with good project management skills and well as design and print production skills. The Graphic/Web Designer is responsible for providing support to the Director of Marketing by assisting in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns including, but not limited to: product marketing, digital content marketing, social media marketing and email marketing. The successful candidate will be a creative, highly organized person with solid graphic design skills. This position also requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. A positive attitude is a must, as we are a strong team and look to add relentlessly ambitious and fun individuals to our great culture. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
For a brief understanding of Natural Light Energy Systems, please visit nltubular.com
- Creation, production, revision, proofreading, graphic design, etc. of all product marketing, digital content marketing, social media marketing and email marketing material in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Design and/or produce marketing collateral, such as brochures, email blasts, social media ads, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the Company website and social media accounts
- Plan and coordinate trade shows with the Director of Marketing
- Organize and maintain all electronic marketing files
- Perform marketing research and provide assistance for various projects related to marketing strategy
- Help to maintain and communicate product positioning to ensure consistent product messaging throughout the organization
- Coordinate mailings, testimonials, company newsletters and product updates
- Create and maintain a marketing project calendar
- Individual may also assist with other office duties/projects
- Excellent organizational/interpersonal skills, with proven experience
- Strong written/editorial skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Should have an eye for composition, style, and graphics layout
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Web design and website editing skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be a forward thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Graphic Design, or related field, or 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience or interest in the building materials industry is a plus.
The hours are Monday through Friday – from 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
Please submit creative samples with resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Hourly