Graphic Designer / Photographer
The Hall of Frames is a fast-growing, family owned and operated, custom picture frame company that specializes in framing just about anything you can imagine from family photos and shadow boxed mementos to large scale national brand business projects. We are currently seeking an energetic, fun, and self-driven graphic designer skilled in photography and creative graphic arts to take our company to the next level with regards to print, in-store, email and social media marketing.
About the position:
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of graphic design, photo editing and photography to capture and create compelling communication across digital and print media. We are an "all hands-on deck" team and like to sometimes create content on the fly to capture special behind the scene moments and "what's happening now." The successful candidate will be able to quickly move from projects that contribute to creative online outreach and promotions to helping post new products on our website or answer customer questions requiring design assistance. Lastly, we are seeking an individual looking to grow with our amazing team as we scale the business.
- Full-time position
- Overtime required when necessary
- Monday - Friday
Job duties include:
- Strategize with VP of Marketing to create marketing communications across digital and print platforms that build a consistent look and company brand.
- Photographically document projects to use across marketing communications.
- Create in-house branded graphics, signage and motivational content.
- Assist in-house sales team with client communication on art creation, photo editing and design to create unique custom framed products and displays.
- Update and maintain company website content (sales, events, seasonal art).
- Updating product photos for online store.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop monthly e-mail marketing campaigns via programs such as Constant Contact, CreateSend, and Mailchimp.
- Provide social media team with photos and content.
Job requirements include:
- Highly organized, creative, self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Interest in learning the art and framing business.
- Complete tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Photographic experience. Being a photographer is a plus.
- Experience working with e-mail and newsletter software.
Please submit resume and samples of work portfolio.
Opportunities for career growth
401(K), with company match
AD & D Insurance
Paid time off and paid holidays