WHO WE ARE
Small Giants is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency based in Phoenix and Denver and serving the commercial real estate, construction and architectural industries.
Our team culture is what separates us from all other commercial real estate marketing firms. We believe in exceeding client expectations and celebrating our hard-earned achievements. Our office was named “one of the coolest offices in the Valley” and the environment is no different, including keeping healthy snacks in the kitchen, enjoying team outings and offering an abundance of continued education opportunities.
At Small Giants, new employees quickly develop skills through learning opportunities that allow them to advance in their careers with the company. We seek self-motivated people that can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, who speak up to bring powerful concepts to the table, and mostly importantly, who have vibrant personalities that we can collaborate with. If you think you have what it takes, please continue reading about the available position.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Graphic Designer will provide graphic and art expertise within the marketing, videography, photography, motion graphics and graphic design departments through hands-on experience with ad campaigns, branding, page layout, print design, creative brainstorming, social media, digital marketing, strategizing and editing.
WHAT THIS POSITION ENTAILS
The duties of the Graphic Designer include the items below, and may be modified to meet the needs of the business:
- Develops branding concepts, marketing collateral, proposals and ad campaigns for clients with the art director, design and marketing teams.
- Creates innovative e-blast campaigns, interactive newsletters, brochures and additional marketing materials for print and web use.
- Works with marketing, creative and other teams to ensure effective campaign support.
- Communicates directly with printers and vendors to produce print pieces.
- Maintains organization of Small Giants portfolio and internal marketing efforts.
- Cultivates awareness of creative continued education and association opportunities.
- Designs social media posts to be used for Small Giants and client campaigns.
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator programs.
- Duties require good judgment, initiative and ability to deal with last-minute changes or critical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires strong detail-orientation skillset.
- Requires good time management and organizational abilities.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous, and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Enjoys working with people and participating in a team environment.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar from a trade school or four-year university
- 2-5 years experience in a graphic design position
- Experience working with page layout and print is preferred
If you think you are a perfect match for our team and clients, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and details your specific design skills
- Link to your current portfolio that showcases an attention to detail, branding expertise, and the ability to translate ideas/strategies into compelling printed communication and interactive experiences.