Digital Implementation Specialist
Commit Agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Implementation Specialist to assist our award-winning digital department. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to assist with the execution of online marketing initiatives across multiple platforms, including Google Ads, Analytics and SEO. This position will also be involved in the strategic planning stages of digital projects and marketing/advertising programs, as well as research, development and launch of digital project plans/budgets.
The right person for this position will be able to:
- Manage internal and external resources/vendors related to digital projects and campaigns.
- Contribute ideas and strategize around the concept and construction of websites, email templates, landing pages, blogs and more.
- Understand WordPress websites and the ability to perform website content updates and on-page SEO within the environment.
- Utilize Google Analytics to analyze website performance, campaign performance and conversion data and prepare insights for client status calls and meetings.
- Implement and manage (internally, vendor-related, and client-facing) paid search and organic SEO initiatives and programs.
- Contribute to digital strategy development for new business/sales efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, presentations and brainstorming sessions.
- Preferably hold certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads and other channels.