OH Partners is seeking a Copywriter with 2-3 years of experience and a hunger to produce high-level creative content!
OH Partners isn’t just any old advertising agency. We are a rapidly growing, full-service, agency that is committed to expanding our clients’ horizons. We are problem-solvers, go-getters, creative thinkers, and all-out executors. Our office is filled with vibrant energy and plenty of coffee to help fuel the ideas that drive results for our clients.
And you have the opportunity to be a part of it all.
Our creative team is a tight-knit group of daytime roommates. A positive attitude and a desire to be in the thick of things is a must for any member of our squad. As a Copywriter, you’ll have the chance to create concepts and write ads for clients in industries like gaming, healthcare, tourism, and more! And you’ll see your work across television, web, radio, print, and any other type of new media the world can come up with! In the creative department, our goal is produce mind-blowing work that works.
- Work with a Creative Director and Art Director to concept all assigned client campaigns.
- Write scripts and assist in the production of television, radio, and digital ads.
- Write headlines and copy for a variety of clients.
- Present ideas and concepts internally and directly to the client.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with copy for Social Media content.
- Copyedit and approve all creative as part of the Creative Quality Control system.
- Proofread client-provided content.
- Work with the Accounts and Project Management teams to achieve an optimal workflow and meet client deadlines.
- When needed, provide creative assistance on other OH accounts.
- Bachelor of Art degree in Literature, English, Communications, Marketing or other related fields.
- Solid strategic communicator who understands when to instinctively seek points of differentiation vs. the competition.
- Ability to deliver solid work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent collaborative skills with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong portfolio of copy samples.