Please apply for this opening here: http://tinyurl.com/ycr7xogl
Responsible for leading copy creation related to Isagenix initiatives, as well as managing and providing support to the creative writing team to meet copy needs across multiple functional areas. Direct and write the voice for the entire brand, working cross-functionally with other senior creative leaders. This position will have a deep understanding of the company’s brand, Associates, processes, business goals and culture to develop and execute effective copy strategies. The Copy Manager will coordinate all copy projects, to include planning, execution and evaluation. Lead a team of six writers, editors and coordinators.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
Direct and oversee the work of creative writers and editors, including training, mentoring and insuring professional development.
Establish performance expectations, skill and competency development plans for employees. Identify talent gaps and implement improvement plans.
Ensure team is working on both day to day tactical and longer term strategic initiatives to drive continuous improvement and meet the company’s initiatives.
Monitor the creative writing team positioning and offer suggestions for improvements.
Manage, coordinate and execute main copy vehicles.
Prepare content and strategies for multiple outlets including blogs, emails, video scripts and other copy projects to support and increase product trial and use.
Build relationships with cross-functional staff across various business units to support effective communication outcomes.
Stay abreast of all copy developments and identify opportunities and/or implications to the organization.
Oversee product branding and industry awareness content and campaigns.
Work closely with marketing partners, VPs and design managers to produce high-quality creative for a variety of projects.
Present creative work in meetings.
Direct and supervise creativity from concept through production, including internal client and legal reviews.
Manage and monitor project budgets.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of related experience in marketing/communication positions at advertising agencies or in a corporate environment.
- 3 years of experience in a marketing/communications management role.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, creating strategic and measurable communications plans to support business goals.
- Ability to work effectively and provide sound communications counsel to multiple people across various levels, to include, staff, peers, management, senior leadership, and internal and external customers.
- Develop collaborative and diverse relationships.
- Financial management and business acumen skills.
- High customer focus with the ability to drive for results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or related field.
7 years of related experience in a marketing/communications positions at advertising agencies or in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency using SharePoint or other project management systems.