Brand Marketing Manager
About GreenTree Hospitality Group:
GreenTree Hospitality Group, Inc., is a leading select-service owner, operator and franchisor of the GreenTree Inn and GreenTree Inn & Suites hotels. The first GreenTree Inn in the United States was founded in 2015 as an extension of the successful launch of the brand in Asia in 2004 — now with over 2,500 hotels worldwide. What started as one hotel in Phoenix, Arizona quickly grew throughout the Southwest through corporate acquisition, franchise development and brand loyalty.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and lounge areas, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment – all while giving support to its corporate owned and franchised hotels across the Southwest.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties GreenTree team members are expected to conform to the following: Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision. Interact professionally with other team members, customers and suppliers. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and organizations.
Under the direction of the marketing director, the brand marketing manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the organization's brand development initiatives and marketing strategy for the GreenTree Inn hotels throughout the United States. In addition, the brand marketing manager will also be responsible for crafting new content such as, promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Position Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of brand/marketing materials and ensuring the consistency/adherence to brand voice.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Serve as the brand ambassador to GreenTree hotels and other stakeholders.
- Research industry best practices and trends to identify areas of opportunity for future initiatives.
- Operate in a cross functional capacity between the marketing director, corporate management team members, franchise ownership, and hotel management in the creation of strategic and tactical plans to drive brand market share.
- Create brand presentations to share with key audiences such as Corporate Leadership, Franchise Owners (Current and Potential) Hotel GM’s, and trade shows audiences, regarding brand strategy, positioning, and their results.
- Design marketing messages that differentiate GreenTree from the competition and engages existing and prospective clients.
- Create and develop content for organization's web, including writing, editing and managing content and developing/integrating graphics and multimedia for said content
- Lead the development of new marketing collateral (digital and print) for corporate and property use
- Track and report on all site metrics.
- Support the organizational copy needs, including proposals, brochures, website content, articles, and conference materials
- Provide assistance in other areas as needed for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related major.
- At least 3 years of related work experience in brand or marketing management.
- Proficient in brand campaign development for the hospitality or travel industry.
- Experience with Windsurfer Central Reservation System (CRS) preferred.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool preferred
- Experience managing vendor and agency relationships.
- Experience managing projects and/or department to a budget.
- Experience working with social media platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Marketing Automation Tools.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects through each stage to completion.
Physical Demands: The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear, and taste or smell. The team member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Team members must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
GreenTree Hospitality Group, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.