Advertising Account Executive
International Artist Publishing, Inc.
A well-established, award-winning publishing house located in Old Town Scottsdale is expanding and is now seeking a full-time Account Executive with a proven track record in print and digital media advertising sales to add to our team.
We are searching for a dynamic ad sales professional with a college degree who is able to seek out lucrative sales opportunities that exist nationwide. Our unique magazines offer outstanding sales opportunities for an outgoing individual with a positive attitude and a thorough knowledge of proven sales methods, including database prospecting.
Our art publications have become essential marketing tools for some of the most upscale, art galleries, auction houses and museums in America. Because of their unique concepts, our magazines have quickly earned a reputation for delivering results for advertisers. The right person will earn outstanding commission on selling these titles that are so well respected in the art market.
- 4 year college degree required.
- Must be fully competent with MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience with Magazine Manager is a plus.
- An interest in art is desirable.
- Print and Digital media sales experience is necessary.
- A self-motivated individual with proven ad sales experience.
- Essential to have a professional with a sincere telephone manner and an accommodating approach.
- National sales experience, via the phone, to upscale qualified prospects (artists and galleries, etc.).
- Most sales will be achieved on the phone rather than during in person sales meetings.
- Must be a team player willing to cooperate in perusing all the opportunities that these magazines have to offer.
- Flexibility and ability to succeed in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Full benefits offered after successful completion of 90 day probationary period.
You will work out of our office located in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona, during a three month training period in which you will receive a base salary plus escalating commission scale. After this 90 day probationary period, you will transition to a work from home, commission only structure that lets you determine how much you want to earn. Full and comprehensive marketing support will be available to help you close sales and earn monthly commissions.
You will be required to attend one sales meeting per month with our team of enthusiastic Account Executives.
Include cover letter with resume.
Resumes without compensation requirements will not be considered.
If you are suitable for this position, we invite you to send your resume and salary requirement, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.