Video Marketing Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating revenue from new and existing clients nationally with an emphasis on the western US. You will work collaboratively with DigiVid’s team to cultivate leads from various events (conferences, networking events) and lead generation program.
DigiVid will provide all the tools and resources to be successful including access to content creation resources for sales nurturing. This role provides an accelerated pathway to becoming a Director and taking an active role in helping scale the company.
- You are a creative sales or business development professional in the media or video marketing space, with expertise in forging and growing client relationships.
- You are entrepreneurial, client-facing, and have demonstrable experience in helping clients develop and produce quality media.
- Develop and manage revenue-producing relationships with clients, agencies and partners
- Prospect for new business and build a pipeline of sales leads
- Complete prospect research, conduct needs analysis, present client solutions, conduct in-person and remote meetings.
- Identify opportunities for client growth by providing strategy, ideation and best practices guidance
- Qualify inbound leads and convert into active clients
- Collaborate with DigiVid team to ensure smooth onboarding and expansion of video marketing services
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Previous experience developing leads/revenue from medium to large size companies, agencies and /or media production companies
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing strategies
- Proficient with presentation software including Keynote or Powerpoint
- Marketing automation/CRM tools like Hubspot a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, honest, relationship builder with a winning attitude
- Some travel necessary
Salary + commission + bonus based on experience
Benefits include: unlimited vacation, expense account, and monthly phone expense
- Workplace values: Creativity, self-discipline, freedom and responsibility
- Behavior we value: Good Judgement, Curiosity, Courage, Transparency, Passion, and Honesty
- We are building a great workplace with an amazing team where respect and constant learning is paramount
- A self-starting environment with a solid base to build from and make your own.
- sales: 3 years