Traffic Coordinator/Client Service Director
Traffic Coordinator/Client Service Director (CSD) for Skyview Networks’ national news networks and play-by-play sports inventory.
Skyview Networks: Skyview Networks is a sports, entertainment and news broadcast technology and sales company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Its list of partners includes professional sports franchises, ABC Radio and CBS News Radio. Working at Skyview, you will be part of an experienced, team-oriented and hard-working group of people and be exposed to career growth opportunities within the company. For more information, visit skyviewnetworks.com.
Traffic Coordinators/CSDs work primarily managing CBS News Radio logs, entering and posting contracts to ensure all avails are scheduled correctly, creating weekly reports and assisting the affidavits and billing process to shore up discrepancies. During busy periods, there is a constant adding and revising of orders which makes for a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will also work with a range of audio network clients, projects and responsibilities on a team of talented national sales and network affiliate solutions managers to drive sales results for Skyview Networks.
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Strong eye for detail
- Sound computer skills and the willingness to learn specialized software systems for contract entry and media buys
- Analytical skill set, high level capacity with Excel
- Ability to react quickly to fast changing situations and keep a cool head under pressure
- Comfortable multi-tasking projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Ability to work under strict and challenging deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- College experience is preferred; college degree is favored
- Expert level knowledge of Excel formulas and experience with PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Oversee avails weekly: manage inventory, schedule spots, control and organize audio files and agency paperwork
- Confirm spot times with stations to assure correct clearance
- Work closely with sales managers to layout inventory in client proposals
- Assist fulfillment and accounting departments in reconciling affidavits
- Communicate with media department to ensure accuracy of order entry and fulfillment
- Assist the General Manager with sales department projects including research and reports
- Coordinate contracts and manage inventory for the sales department
- Perform as a liaison between the sales and traffic departments
- Assist with various departments’ projects
- Manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research to support sales initiatives
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative results into client schedules for sales proposals, including complex Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to think outside of the box and turn data and research into strong sales stories
- Design clean, creative proposal shells using PowerPoint
- Generate and manage network ratings reports
- Serve as key strategic partner and day-to-day point of contact for sales managers and affiliate solutions managers
To apply, please send current resume to email@example.com.