Summer Marketing Assistant/Intern
JacksonWhite Attorneys at Law: Full service law firm located in Mesa with a first class in-house marketing department.
Part-time with the option for permanent, full-time for the right person
$18 per hour
- Write and post social media content (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Assist in planning and executing special events.
- Assemble presentation packets.
- Update website content frequently.
- Input data in firm CRM software.
- Manage ongoing projects (scholarship applications, etc.)
- Run errands for firm, referral sources, in-house presentations, etc. (must be willing to drive a car and purchase miscellaneous items needed. Will be reimbursed for both gas and items purchased).
- Research potential referral contacts, content ideas, and new marketing methods.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Adept writer.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Creative and proactive problem solver.
- Position often requires the ability to self start a project with limited instruction and “run with it.”
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Pursuing degree in writing, journalism, or marketing or recent graduate.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Internet marketing experience a plus (social media, SEO, PPC)