Sr. Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager
The Sr. Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager is responsible for successfully managing the relationship and programmatic campaign performance for key client accounts running through our agency trading desk. This role will require an individual to handle all components of clients’ requests, ranging from strategic recommendations to optimizing campaigns within platforms without the need to rely on others for information or decision making authority to reporting on past performance providing insights and actions.
The person best suited for this role will have enough campaign management experience in programmatic platforms to demonstrate an ability to think like a client and be able to anticipate questions before being asked. Exhibiting a passion for programmatic media and staying ahead of industry trends is also a must.
The Sr. Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager will also be looked at as a team lead who can lift a small group of Jr. traders to the next level of optimization and insight expertise.
- Provide programmatic media strategy recommendations to client with supporting data, for desktop, mobile, video, social and digital audio
- Offer optimization recommendations on a proactive basis
- Build and recommend campaign proposals that include budget, audience targeting and expected performance KPIs
Campaign Management (30%)
- Optimize programmatic campaigns on a daily basis
- Fill budgets and delivery negotiated impressions while hitting necessary KPIs
- Monitors campaigns daily for meeting delivery, variance and KPI requirements
- Implement and QA all components of campaign tracking including tracking tags/pixels, creative ad tags, data feeds, and CRM file transfers
- Pull, produce and interpret reports, scorecards and presentation decks to provide timely insights and recommendations to client on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Validate campaign goals that are mathematically achievable given client provided parameters
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, finance, computer programming, or related field
- 2+ years of trading experience in industry leading DSPs, such as The Trade Desk, Data Xu, AppNexus, TURN or MediaMath*
- Self-motivated, dependable and who has proven experience with account ownership
- Knowledge of digital media technologies such as ad servers, DSPs and mobile/video partners
- Must be detail-oriented and possess an ability to prioritize conflicting requests
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to delegate within a cross-functional team without direct supervisory authority
Preferred Background and Experience
- Client/brand-side experience
- Interactive media experience required with a combination of account service and campaign management/optimizing
- Expert-level proficiency using excel to generate pivot tables and report summaries using sumifs, vlookups, and other formulas
- Direct experience managing social, paid search, organic and / or CRM campaigns
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA, Workamajig or Office 365
*Not an exhaustive list of considered programmatic platforms
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our dedicated team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-wining public relations and marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and entertainment sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic atmosphere, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org