Sr. Marketing Specialist II
Are you a strategic thinker who can launch new products or retail locations? OneAZ Credit Union, is looking for a marketing professional with five-plus years of experience who can "get the job done" from start to finish. Our marketing team is growing and needs an experienced team member who can develop integrated campaigns and attract new customers.
Summary: The Senior Marketing Specialist II will be responsible for all facets of marketing including strategy development, advertising copy development, content development, event management, list management, budget management and ROI analysis. In this role, the individual will execute marketing programs across all channels in partnership with internal cross functional teams and business partners. The individual must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing the complete marketing process from start to finish, and most importantly, achieving or exceeding desired results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses market data, market demographics and market conditions to help determine member growth and retention opportunities for branches.
- Creates effective marketing strategies and tactics for assigned projects with a focus on financial growth and presents overview for review with manager.
- Reviews advertising trends, member surveys, and other data regarding marketing of specific products and services to determine effective ways to present offers to members.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of all types of Credit Union accounts, rates and services offered; stays current on industry issues impacting members by regularly viewing CUNA and NCUA websites.
- Assumes lead role in campaign management of assigned projects and guides marketing team and business partners in determining the most effective campaign messaging.
- Develops, manages and executes assigned marketing campaigns and communication including marketing plan development, timelines, budgets, advertising copy, e-marketing materials, web content, digital merchandising screen copy, direct mail, internal messaging to business partners, event marketing materials and other tactics as needed.
- Implements and successfully executes marketing program tactics on time, with proper approvals and within budget across all business channels
- Tracks program results, executes ROI analysis and conducts program debrief to determine success and identify learnings for future programs.
- Consults with internal business partners and obtains information on product or service to develop member-relevant messaging and copy.
- Works with content writer to develop messaging for internal and external campaign launches.
- Works with graphic designer and external vendors to develop and produce marketing deliverables.
- Maintains detailed notes and records of projects for compliance review.
- Utilizes CRM program to record list management needs and track campaign results.
- Develops disclosures and ensures compliance with credit union policies as well as federal and state rules and regulations.
- Assumes marketing lead role in managing and organizing special events and corporate sponsorships; works with branch managers to guide them on grand openings and anniversary activities; works with Content Writer on annual meeting, quarterly manager meetings and all-associate meetings.
- Manages the Dokshop printing program with all departments and branches.
- Manages a variety of projects and tasks as assigned, exhibits resourcefulness, creativity and forward-thinking.
- Assists other marketing team associates as needed.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; five to seven years of experience in marketing, advertising, copywriting and/or communication with financial institution experience preferred. Must demonstrate proven results utilizing strategic and tactical marketing management skills. Excellent written communication skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite required; Adobe Photoshop and other desktop publishing experience highly desired.