Social Media/Public Relations Coordinator
The Social Media / Public Relations Coordinator will use their writing skills, creativity and high-level of organization to create and execute social media marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms. They will be responsible for managing Law Tiger’s national social media accounts and producing analytics reports. This highly-organized individual will also be responsible for developing, gathering and managing content from several different sources for use in the national brand accounts.
- Build and execute social media campaign strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Research specific industry news and trends for use in communicating and marketing
- Generate, edit, publish and share creative daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections to the motorcycle riding community
- Develop an optimal posting schedule by considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Initiate conversations online in a professional manner that is specific to motorcyclists and the motorcycle industry according to brand voice guidelines.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Identify brand-friendly influencers who have access to the right audiences, a sizeable number of followers, real interactions with fans (not with fake followers), a strategy for cultivating relationships with and growth of their audience
- Analyze performance of individual influencers and campaign, optimize social media strategy based on data.
- Report on broad trends and developments with social media platforms.
- Source and facilitate endorsements / promotional deals / giveaways
- Develop and send e-blasts/newsletter.
- Attend various events to gather content.
- Assist in running (and tracking) social advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 2–4 years demonstrable experience with development and implementation of social media marketing campaigns and strategy
- Must ride a motorcycle and have an understanding of the riding community
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in social media technologies and act proactively
- Familiarity with photography, videography and photo editing software a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint
- Highly organized (attention to detail is essential) and able to prioritize under pressure
- Must be a self-starter and a strong project manager comfortable with competing deadlines and multitasking.
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative when creating content
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, with an appetite for personal and professional development
Paid Health and Life insurance
Paid Long Term Disability insurance
Paid vacation/sick/personal time