Social Media Manager
Please visit below link to apply:
This position is responsible for the enhancement of the social media strategy to expand brand awareness by building and maintaining the brand through monitoring, reporting, content creation and management of our social media accounts with a strong focus on awareness, engagement, traffic, and conversion.
- Develops social media strategy to further strengthen HomeSmart's brand.
- Implements strategies to increase HomeSmart’s social media presence, website traffic, and conversions.
- Benchmarks and analyzes the effectiveness of social media activity.
- Monitoring and responding to consumer reviews.
- Develops best practices and processes to effectively respond to consumer feedback.
- Real-time monitoring of social media channels for growth, engagement, and the effectiveness of executed strategy along with the agility to adjust when needed.
- Works closely with the marketing/digital team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Uses analytics tools to develop reports.
- Analyzes the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offers quarterly reports that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Provides social media as a service to franchises.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or advertising program.
Must possess superior knowledge of existing platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest as well as emerging platforms.
2+ years’ experience in social media management
Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills to juggle multiple responsibilities at once and consistently meet deadlines.
Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
Strong analytical skills
Comfortable with a fast-moving evolving and dynamic environment
Excellent judgement in representing the company externally
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision - Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement & Career Opportunities