Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Experience Scottsdale positions Scottsdale as a world-class vacation, meetings and group travel destination by communicating an image that sells the uniqueness of the Scottsdale experience.
- The Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for integrating marketing strategy into digital efforts.
- In this role, you will leverage different platforms to build brand awareness, website traffic, and engagement for Experience Scottsdale.
- You will implement the social media strategy by managing multiple accounts, create original content, and develop creative strategies to promote Scottsdale.
- This highly-organized individual will also be responsible for developing gathering and managing content for the Experience Scottsdale website from several different sources and distributing for use in various Experience Scottsdale social media and marketing outlets.
- Manage all social media handles/websites-Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website, etc.
- Develop copy & visual content for social media accounts & post daily.
- Increase likes, followers, connections, etc.
- Monitor customer interactions across social media platforms & respond accordingly.
- Track, analyze & recommend improvements to social media campaigns.
- Assist with developing & implementing social media/marketing campaigns, contests & promotions to engage customers & build fans/followers/subscribers.
- Using content calendar (Basecamp) update website content on ongoing basis to deliver a consistent & engaging visitor experience.
- Post packages & promotions from the Experience Scottsdale hotel & tourism industry.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Computer literacy to include spreadsheet & database management & manipulation.
- Must be able to work on both a PC and a Mac.
- Photography & graphic design skills.
- Strong writing & communications skills.