Social Media Community Manager
FoodStory Brands, LLC
1934 East Camelback Road, Suite 120-491
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Overview: FoodStory Brands, LLC is on a mission to bring the best stories in food and beverage to life for you. Based in Phoenix, AZ, we have a dynamic team of creative and talented individuals creating transformational food and beverage programs. Today we have over 8 brands we market and sell to national retailers across a variety of food and beverage categories. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add depth and bandwidth to our team in key areas to continue to market from the inside out.
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
- Minimum 4 years experience working in social media with a proven track record of successfully building a brand’s social footprint and/or activating online communities to help achieve business objectives.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills with a strong creative sense and the ability to develop and master the brand voice while paying close attention to details of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables quickly and on deadline in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Should have experience reporting performance metrics and drawing insights from data and community engagement to deliver useful, actionable insights for optimization toward business objectives.
- Must have very strong work ethic and a proactive, positive attitude.
- Should be extremely well-versed in managing social platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, SnapChat, and LinkedIn) with a thorough understanding of the specific tactics that help drive toward various business objectives and campaign goals.
- Should be interested in food and beverage category and be knowledgeable about emerging trends and best practices in food-specific social content and marketing.
- Experience working with a CPG brand a plus.
Basic Duties and Functions
- Manage content and promotional calendar, working closely with creative lead on the workflow for creative asset development, drafting and scheduling social media posts across platforms, and closely monitoring and reacting to performance metrics.
- Interact with fans, influencers, and like-minded people and brands across social media platforms to grow account following, generate community engagement, and create a sense of nonstop responsiveness, genuine personality, and connection with our fanbase
- Lead strategic influencer outreach and activations over the course of the year to drive awareness of our brand and grow account followings through social giveaways, genuine reviews/editorial coverage, and sponsored posts.
- Coordinate closely with advertising lead to plan, execute, and optimize budget spending for social advertising promotions.
- Assist in compiling data for weekly and monthly reporting on social content and advertising performance.
- Serve as first point of contact for Fresh Cravings customer service inquiries and provide support to the team in resolving issues as needed.