If you’re an SEO professional who is looking for a new job, then this might be the perfect job for you. MWI is growing like mad, we’ve got exciting clients we’re working with, and we’re looking to add SEOs who have a track record of generating real results. When I say real results I mean sales and leads, not merely rankings and traffic. Those are important, but secondary. When we pitch our clients we don’t tell them we’re going to help them get lots of good rankings, we tell them we’re going to help them sell a lot of product. We’re going to assist them to sign up lots of customers for their services. We’re going to help them grow. We need SEOs who look beyond vanity metrics to deliver the results our clients care about so that our clients say “My business grew 200% last year and I couldn’t have done it without MWI.” Do you want to help great companies do great things? Do you have the right SEO skills to make that happen? Then we want you on our team.
- Keyword research/strategy using natural language.
- Site audits and link profile analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in search.
- Execute purely white hat SEO tactics.
- Work with other MWI employees, including copywriters, SEO and SEM experts, social media experts, web designers, and coders to implement effective SEO campaigns.
- 3+ years of agency-side SEO experience.
- Ability to tie SEO into other digital marketing strategies such as content marketing, social media marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Strong competency in keyword research/strategy, site audits and link profile analysis.
- Strong Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open to learning new skills and strategies.
- PPC experience a plus.
- Conversion optimization experience a plus.
- Experience writing for SEO industry pubs or presenting at conferences a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Exciting, fast paced work environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid PTO
- Opportunity to work from home
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, resume, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.
At MWI we don’t have employees, we have team members. We hire only A players, because B players hire C players, and we can’t afford to have C players working here. We are a result-only work environment. We don’t clock-in or clock-out, we just get work done. We don’t have vacation or sick days–we don’t care when you work, how you work, or where you work, as long as the work gets done. Go work from the beach in Hawaii for a month if you want. As long as the work gets done and everybody’s happy (clients, team members, partners) then that’s what matters. When someone needs to take time off for sickness, a death in the family, or other unfortunate event, or a fortunate one like the birth of a child, we band together to make it work for everyone involved, and we don’t put a limit on the days, as long as it works for everyone (if you want seven years of paid maternity leave, that would be an example that probably wouldn’t work out).
MWI was founded in 1999, and is a full-service global internet marketing agency with offices in Phoenix, London, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong.