RIESTER is currently looking for an SEO strategist who is well-versed in all aspects of search marketing. This position will be responsible for managing client accounts with an emphasis on search engine optimization and may support other forms of integrated media including paid search. This client facing role requires strong analytical and strategic skills, a passion for data driven-marketing methodologies and techniques along with other critical skills such as problem solving and creative thinking.
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to meet organic performance objectives.
- Conduct website audits and present findings effectively.
- Analyze and make recommendations on elements that impact a website’s ranking include a site’s URL structure, 301-redirect strategy, HTML sitemap, robots.txt file, etc.
- Report on keyword performance, competitive analysis, share of voice, backlinks, page load speed and provide actionable insights.
- Identify new opportunities to drive results and improve performance.
- Recommend content ideas and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Compile and analyze recurring reports across all digital media channels.
- Present weekly, monthly and quarterly results to client teams.
- Monitor and communicate relevant digital media best practices, SEO developments, statistics, trends, and industry strategies.
- Develop SEO training and communicate strategies with internal partners.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with search engine optimization
- Superior work ethic, self-starter, eager to consistently meet objectives and take on more responsibility
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with Moz, Yext, or similar local search platforms
- Experience with BrightEdge or similar content management platform
- Google Search Console, Tag Manager
- Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts and advanced functions
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords certification a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. Dog friendly.
No calls, please. EOE