Senior Graphic Designer
Evans Communications is a Phoenix-based public relations, public affairs, marketing and event planning firm offering a full range of communications and creative services to amazing clients from all kinds of different industries.
We are looking for a full-time senior graphic designer to work at our office in Phoenix. The position will report to Evans Communications’ creative director.
- Logo and brand development
- Print design experience: advertising, brochures, flyers, posters, publication and environmental design
- Front-end web site design
- Web coding and WordPress implementation (as capable over time)
- Web banner ads and digital advertising
- E-blasts and social media communications
- Proposals and online presentations
- Overall “quality control” on all products created by the company
- Experience presenting concepts to clients
- Ability to work with a variety of clients, projects and deliverables
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Prepare, preflight and package artwork for final production
- Prioritize projects, follow up and complete revisions until project approval
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter that can work independently without falling behind on assignments or impairing quality of design work
Depending on experience.