Senior Graphic Designer
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you are an artist at heart. As a senior designer, you’ve mastered the relationship between strategy, design and budget. We need you to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. Illustration skills are a big bonus!
• Have vision
• Have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
• Can oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Communicate effectively with your peers and the client
• Excel at implementing design across print and digital platforms
• Maintain brand consistency
• Manage with ease multiple projects within time constraints and budgets
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Are a family
• Are storytellers at the core
• Challenge trends and are not bound by rules
• Give you money
• Offer benefits, paid holidays and time off
• Partner with a local coffee shop to keep you caffeinated
• Work at a custom-designed space free of office walls and cubicles
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS!
To be considered for this role, all applicants must complete the brief survey here:
About Kitchen Sink Studios
Creating awesomeness since 1999, we’re a creative branding agency specializing in strategy, and unparalleled execution. Our services include 3-D animation, graphic design, video, photography, branding/logo design, web and interactive design, and creative writing.