Senior Graphic Designer (18-15428)
Apply Directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BA degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts and Communication or related field
- 3-5 + years of experience with print design and production
As the Sr. Graphic Designer you will create, enhance and assist marketing and branding efforts of Alliance Residential Company.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Brand Multi-Family Properties from start to finish (from ideation to production of collateral and websites)
- Adhere to brand standards from established brands and bring them to life
- Meet tight deadlines and thrive in an incredibly fast-paced, high output environment
- Concept and collaborate on large campaigns
- Facilitate deep level of communication within team and clients
- Present work over the phone and in person while navigating conversations eloquently
- Responsible for creating a variety of branding and promotional advertising pieces to include text, graphics and photos; output is split between digital and print media
- Facilitating and participating in brainstorming, design thinking and problem solving workshops
- Critique other designers work in a constructive and professional manner
- Occasionally lead projects and delegate/manage work loads
- Be a "big idea maker"
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and InDesign
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office programs like Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Experience with Web design and UX thinking
- Prior experience working in a mac environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Self-motivated to initiate process changes
- Collaborative attitude
Alliance is our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?