Senior Graphic Designer (17-14268)
Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications :
• BA degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts and Communication or related field
• 3-5 + years of experience with print design and production
Job Description :
How do you see your future?
If you picture your future impacting individuals and striving to help them find a home where they can live carefree while creating lasting memories with their friends and families, then Alliance is the right place for you. Come join our team and make a difference!
As the Sr. Graphic Designer you will enhance and assist marketing and branding efforts of Alliance Residential Company.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and InDesign
• Reponsible for creating a variety of promotional advertising pieces that include text, graphics and photos; output is mainly for print media, additional work is required in other visual media, including online
• Graphic preparation, color production and layout of promotional advertising that requires experience in layout design, production and offset printing preparation
• Managing creative service requests and traffic log
• Facilitate high level of communication between communities and VP of Marketing
• Manage a high volume of design requests and meet deadlines
• Organize files, photos and all collateral produced or received
• Edit and color-correct images in Photoshop
• Proficient in HTML
• Ability to edit documents and photos
• Provide support to web design
• Prior experience working in a PC environment
• Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
Alliance is our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?