Senior Art Director
Mindspace is The Creative Learning Agency. Working hand-in-hand with the world’s most innovative companies (our client list includes names such as Google, Starbucks and FedEx among others), we create beautifully-branded learning experiences and forward-thinking technologies that inspire and motivate modern learners.
Our agency is looking for a passionate, talented, ambitious Senior Art Director with a driven attitude to join our team. Our ideal candidate loves to learn new things, constantly strives to be better, keeps up with the latest trends, is confident in their abilities but still blushes when given a compliment. The Senior Art Director is a self starter and is comfortable working autonomously all the while maintaining great communication with the rest of the team. This person will also:
- Actively contribute during ideation sessions
- Multi-task with efficiency in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Build presentation materials
- Be open and curious in everything you do
- Design creative solutions that are beautiful, innovative and executable
- An extensive portfolio of work proving strong current design skills
- 3+ years of industry experience, preferably in an agency
- Expertise in layout, typography and color design skills, using the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Highly creative, with both artistic and critical-thinking skills
- Preferable experience working with brand standards for established large brands
- Experience designing user interfaces across various platforms, and proficient in responsive design
We’re a small team of creative problem-solvers that think like an agency but work like a tech start-up. Our evolution as an agency has taken us from a traditional ad agency to gamification agency to creative learning agency. We love exploring new ideas and new technologies and value diverse voices that challenge the way we think.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We have a fun, laid-back agency environment and a killer office.
- We have puppy playdates.
- We offer flexible work schedules, remote working and a take-time-as-you-need-it vacation policy.
- We inspire each other to think big and do our best work every damn day.
- Full health benefits and matching 401k.