Sales Development Representative
Infinity Software Solutions stands out above the crowd as an ambitious innovator that places people at the front of all its products. Our cutting-edge and cost-efficient solutions simplify the workload for the HR department in mid-size businesses, giving them the tools to manage their HR processes, and allows them to get back to the work that matters. Our powerful HR software solution provides comprehensive human capital management, benefits management, payroll, compliance, extensions, and an innovative mobile app, in one completely integrated and secure system. This includes interfacing capability for both payroll and insurance carrier systems, and links with dozens of major partners.
In an industry revolving around people, our people are the difference. Our employees are a critical part of the organization. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees.
You are a self-starter looking to accelerate your career in technology sales. You are a team player with a competitive edge. You are passionate about technology and helping businesses solve complex HR issues.
You easily see the bigger picture and understand current HR pain points from a global perspective, including payroll, benefit and HRIS issues. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and you’re looking for a position with a runway for opportunity and serious growth. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment…especially if it includes a fully stocked kitchen, company sponsored culture team and themed holiday parties.
About the Position:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) works to convert leads into sales opportunities. As the first point of contact, the SDR educates and qualifies partners and leads to help create sales. The SDR is an excellent question asker and knows when it’s time to talk and when it’s time to listen.
- Methodically call on Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads to evaluate sales opportunity
- Work with the marketing department to craft messages with a focus on results
- Articulate the value proposition of our partner program via phone and email
- Identify and qualify partner and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Channel Manager to properly hand off qualified opportunities
- Give high-level demonstrations of the product
About your Background:
- 1-3 years sales experience, preference to SaaS industry
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the HR space, employee benefits or similar related field a plus
- A track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, having exceptional accuracy and attention to detail