Public Relations Senior Account Executive
BIG YAM is on the hunt for our next public relations and social media rising star to join our Comms Squad. We work in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment on amazing clients like Equality Health, The Arizona Office of Film and Digital Media, Estrella by Newland Communities and Stella the Pitbull. Yes, we have a spokesdog as a client and she’s pretty amazing.
For this diverse mix of clients, our SAE may serve as the day-to-day contact on some and will likely work on 5-7 clients at any given time. We need a colleague who has demonstrated PR and social experience – a stint at an agency goes a long way – killer writing abilities in all forms and stellar media relations skills.
A successful SAE will require minimal guidance on day-to-day activities and will be responsible for timely completion of client deliverables such as media lists, press releases, social media content calendars and story roadmaps. You should also have some reporting chops and know your way around Google Analytics.
We know, this is a LOT to ask of a candidate, but here’s what you get in return.
BIG YAM has fantastic benefits, competitive pay, Summer Friday hours, a culture club that regularly organizes food and fun, and loads of opportunity for professional growth and advancement. And we are a fun group of driven individuals who like to learn from one another and do amazing work for our clients.
Sound like a great fit for you? Looking to take that next career move? Here’s what you need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of public relations and social media experience
- Prior integrated marketing agency experience a plus
- Strong strategic and tactical social media skills
- Excellent writer
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Eager to continually learn and advance your skills