Public Relations Senior Account Executive
J. Lauren PR is a boutique public relations, social media and marketing firm that specializes in luxury and lifestyle brands with clients along the West Coast. Based in Tempe, Ariz., client industries include residential and commercial real estate, retail, hospitality, restaurant, banking and more.
We are growing and looking to add the best and brightest to our team. To be considered, please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Account Executive Resume”. No phone calls please.
- Minimum 5+ years public relations experience
- At least 2 years client management experience
- Agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required (journalism degree preferred)
Skills & Qualities
- Conceptualize and execute strategic communication plans across clients.
- Ability to write interesting, creative and effective press releases, media alerts, press pitches and materials.
- Strong track record of securing significant media coverage with local, regional and national media outlets.
- Relationships with local and national long-lead, short lead and online journalists, TV reporters and producers and influencers across multiple industries.
- Able to lead, encourage, mentor, and develop junior staff members.
- Effective organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Plan and lead brainstorms with team.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills a must.
- Possess knowledge of various industries including residential real estate, retail, hospitality, restaurant and luxury brands,
- Able to work in a team environment as an enthusiastic team player.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and media representatives.
- Effective client communication.
- Create and implement proactive and targeted press campaigns.
- Refined understanding of social media platforms and experience with content development on behalf of brands.
Benefits and Perks
- The firm offers a competitive salary, an annual performance bonus, 100 percent healthcare coverage for employees, continued education and professional development opportunities, 401K program with matching, PTO (paid time off) and incentive programs.
- Firm hosts regular company lunches, happy hours, quarterly outings, in-office spa afternoons and fitness activities.