Public Relations Intern
Allison+Partners is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented college graduate to join the team for a full-time, paid internship in its Scottsdale office.
Public relations intern candidates should be a recent graduate of a university public relations, marketing or other related program. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations-related writing assignments and have an understanding of media relations skills.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for PR who is a quick learner, super-organized, and enjoys a fast-paced and creative work environment. Interns are mentored by the entire Allison+Partners team, including senior leadership, and will be doing important client work for an exciting roster of clients. Allison+Partners interns are valued team members whose input is appreciated and important to ensuring client and agency success. The position is a full-time (40 hours per week) opportunity and prior relevant experience is required.
- Draft basic public relations materials, including press releases, media pitches, fact sheets and media briefing documents, as directed
- Assist with media outreach, including pitching and follow-up
- Conduct research and capture insights relevant to the client and/or industry
- Participate in interactive brainstorming sessions
- Track client and competitor stories
- Create and update media lists
- Attend and participate in client meetings and capture meeting summaries
- Develop end of month status reports
- Provide ongoing support to designated account teams and on agency initiatives
- Manage administrative duties and activities, as assigned, in a timely fashion
Please send resumes to Amber@allisonpr.com.