We are in search of an extremely organized team member that is looking for a creative environment to thrive in. Applicants must be highly motivated, personable and ready to assist the creative director/executive and creative team.
- Create and manage both internal and external project schedules
- Coordinate communications including phone, emails and interfacing with executive’s/client’s/vendor’s/staff
- Vendor coordination – especially able to manage print specs and print deadlines
- Manage project commitments/priorities in fast paced environment
- Prepare and follow through with client project proposals
- Manage executive’s schedule - including general calendar, meeting coordination, vendor coordination and client communications
- Research, analyze and prepare information to support executive planning and decision making
- A planner who thinks strategically versus reactive
- Ability to identify/address project and executive needs - proactive/self-motivated
- Resourceful in handling information requests from executive’s/client’s/vendor’s/staff
- Communicates effectively - is well-spoken but has a sense of humor
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines calmly as things fluctuate in a creative studio
- Ability to balance priorities and shift as needed - it’s fast paced!
- Ability to research, analyze and prepare information to support and complete projects
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and quality creative
- Enthusiastic and thrives on collaboration
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or Journalism preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience with proven success in business and/or marketing environment
Fervor Creative is a strategic design, interactive and branding agency located in a beautifully renovated building in the heart of “the happening” Old Town Scottsdale. You will enjoy a competitive salary, medical benefits, PTO and 401K.