Ideas Collide is an energetic agency, building the future of marketing for many of the world’s most vibrant and evolving brands.
We invent communication solutions for organizations, creating campaigns that are integrated into the marketplace to drive results and impact. Our award-winning, results-driven work is motivated by empowering passionate and collaborative team members and we’re looking to add another role to our talented team.
Ideas Collide is seeking a dynamic Project Coordinator to develop smart content marketing strategies for clients.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support, drive and develop advertising, social media and content marketing plans and campaigns under direction of account leads, agency directors and senior managers
- Proactively project manage client campaigns and deliverables end-to-end in collaboration with the account, strategy, content and production teams
- Develop content campaigns utilizing visual storytelling through video, images, graphic design and effective copy
- Coordinate details for client presentations including the development of content and creative for presentation decks
- Assist the account team, account leads and account directors on specific project requests and marketing initiatives
- Align client and agency business goals and plans as outlined and directed by strategic team
- Concept and develop activations, strategies, plans, timelines and estimates for client projects
- Create analytical reports on campaigns and provide insights on metrics gathered in client campaigns in collaboration with the digital strategy team
- Develop client activity reports to be reviewed by account managers for clients
- Coordinate project details, timelines and budgets with agency teams, including project management of content development, graphic design, programming/QA, photography, video production, digital strategy and more as projects require
- Develop and edit copy for social media, blogs, digital ads, etc. for projects and campaigns
- Understand best practices and trends for marketing campaigns and client industries
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations or related
- Experience in project management at an agency, marketing firm or marketing department
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; willingness and ability to learn and utilize new systems/tools as needed
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow-through; strong prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate professionally in person and via email and phone
- Good problem-solving skills, including the ability to create, streamline and troubleshoot client projects, offer creative solutions and effective processes
- Ability to work individually and in team settings with drive to deliver results and the utmost success for any project/assignment
- Strong client service ethic; high degree of responsiveness and interest in exceeding expectations
- Firm commitment to quality control; ensuring consistency across all elements of a project
If working in a fun, collaborative, values-driven and dog-friendly work environment offering competitive benefits sounds like something you'd enjoy--and the position we have just described sounds like something you are qualified to do-- we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about working with an elite group of marketing professionals and roster of dynamic clients on our website, www.ideascollide.com.