We are looking for an eager and ambitious production designer who will assist art directors and producers in the design and production of a variety of projects. This position is extremely fast-paced and deadline-driven, so you must be comfortable working quickly, efficiently and accurately.
To do this role, you will need to:
- Have excellent layout skills (composition and messaging hierarchy)
- Be highly organized
- Be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have an excellent eye for detail, consistency and accuracy
- Prioritize projects and meet quick deadlines with minimal supervision
- Have a positive attitude and adapt quickly to changes
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Be proactive, ask questions and take notes as needed
- Have a sense of ownership and pride for assigned projects
To do this role, you will be asked to:
- Assist in design projects, such as digital campaigns, social content, websites and print
- Create presentation decks using InDesign and/or PowerPoint
- Search for photography and video assets through provided databases, as directed
- Add copy and image assets into WordPress Admins to lay out blog articles
- Stay up-to-date on creative trends, insights and tools
- A Portfolio showcasing your design skills
- 2-5 years’ professional experience in an agency, corporation or small business
- Experience using WordPress CMS is preferred
- Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design is a plus
- Experience creating content for a variety of channels including Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. a plus
- Experience designing websites a plus (no coding experience required)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premier and After Effects preferred, not required
Submissions without a portfolio (PDF or URL are acceptable) will be discarded. No phone calls or drop offs, please.
The world is chock-full of agencies packed with talent, and brimming with ideas. So, what sets us apart? A commitment to a simple principle: great ideas are defined by their purpose. They achieve a goal. They solve a problem. They affect an outcome. That’s what makes ideas worth investing in. It’s also why our clients keep investing in us.
- We specialize in campaigns, digital content, and interactive
- We are an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year – Gold Winner
- Our primary clients include Ubisoft, Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Remington, White Wave Foods
We are Critical thinkers in search of solutions. Creative souls who embrace process. We are in search of kind people who make us better. So, if you’re our kind of people, we look forward to hearing from you.