Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
Are you an expert at using paid search to get companies quality, affordable leads? Want to join a small, close-knit group in Gilbert that is working to help small businesses succeed?
We’re looking for a full-time experienced search engine marketing specialist to work in our Gilbert office.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Believe in the power of good data (and know what to do with it)
- Have a passion for paid search and stay on top of current PPC/SEM trends
- Know Google Adwords inside and out
- Understand that PPC is part of a complete digital marketing plan and works best with other services (like SEO, content marketing, social media, web design, etc.)
What you’d be doing
Your primary responsibility will be to manage and optimize paid search campaigns for our awesome clients. You’ll also meet regularly with our clients (many of whom are HVAC, plumbing, and home security companies) to update them on their paid search performance.
This means you’d:
- Build and drive overall paid search strategy to help grow clients’ bottom line.
- Assist with keyword research, ad copy creation and landing page recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients that outline campaign results.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest paid search updates and products.
- Help educate our clients and staff on search engine marketing best practices.
- Find technical issues that may be hurting paid search traffic and make recommendations for fixing the issues.
- Evaluate and improve our SEM process by recommending and implementing new tools and research processes.
- Aid in our sales process by contributing to new business pitches and diagnostics.
- Manage Rocket Media’s internal paid search efforts.
Skills you’d need
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years in managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience implementing and optimizing paid search campaigns using conversion tracking, Google Analytics and phone tracking analytics
- Experience working with clients
- Must be AdWords Fundamentals certified. Additional specialist certifications a plus.
What will make you stand out
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked in a digital agency before
- Experience in 3rd-party search marketing tools to help manage campaigns
- Adwords or Bing Ads certification
- Experience advertising on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Experience working with HVAC, plumbing or other home service companies
- Expert Excel skills
Some of the benefits of becoming part of our family include:
- 401k Plan with employer matching
- Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage
- In-office libations & “nourishment”
- Flexible work schedule
- Quarterly whole-office team building events
- Top-of-the-line technology to get work done
- An amazing facility to work from
Rocket’s hiring process
You don’t marry someone you just met (unless you’re a Disney princess). You go on some dates and get to know each other. You bring them home to meet the family.
That’s how we view the hiring process.
When you join our team, you’re joining our family. So when you apply, prepare for a courtship. The process can sometimes seem a little cumbersome and even lengthy because that’s how much we care about ourselves and you, as a potential fit. But if you do get the job, we’ll do our best to make sure it’s one you’ll never want to leave.