Paid Media Strategist
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Paid Media team is essential to the paid search strategy, planning and campaign creation efforts for our clients. The Sr. Paid Media Strategist will lead these efforts through collaboration with internal and external teams to deliver the best media solutions and strategies. An experienced, self-driven Paid Media professional is essential to success in this role.
- Create, build, measure and optimize effective Paid Media campaigns that align with the *Client’s goals and objectives.
- Lead media strategy, planning and campaign creation efforts.
- Provide constructive and clear feedback regarding landing page performance and conversion rate optimization.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to implement new campaigns and strategies to scale current campaigns into new areas of opportunity (upsells).
- Evaluate budgets closely and regularly to optimize costs and efficiencies.
- Act as the subject matter expert for clients as well as internal teams.
- Provide guidance, support and training to junior Paid Media team.
- Coordinate, plan and deliver QBRs and other performance data for clients.
- Stay current on industry trends and updates.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in marketing, business or technology fields preferred
- 5+ years of digital media experience including paid search, social advertising and display
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of client services, advertising operations, and ad serving.
- Understanding of social media landscape
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and mediate a large volume of demands and requests
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this position through Lever, our applicant tracking system: https://jobs.lever.co/tallwave.com
Tallwave is an innovation agency that helps companies transform great ideas into commercial successes. We provide Design, Strategy, Market Intelligence, Product, Brand, Digital Marketing, and Technology Services that are laser-focused on execution and building amazing customer experiences.
For more information on Tallwave, including more information on our company culture, visit our website at http://tallwave.com/
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.<I>