Paid Media Specialist
Please apply at www.deferousa.com/careers
Defero’s Paid Media Specialist should possess strategic thinking capabilities and a drive to continuously learn in the paid media realm for clients of scale. While the role calls for specialization in craft, this individual will be a critical thinker above all else, and encouraged to look beyond just paid media in assessing a strategic approach for a client’s media spend - such as how it can relate to content strategy and executions.
Responsibilities of the role are two-fold: both contributing to the effective execution of mechanical/routine elements of paid media tactics to the highest caliber, and also producing measurable positive results for our clients. The ultimate accountability for this role is to execute tactical elements with excellence and without error to contribute to the positive results of paid media for our clients.
Specifically within each tactic and strategy, the following are key responsibilities that lie squarely on the ownership of the Paid Media Specialist:
- Executing, building, measuring, and optimizing effective paid media campaigns that align with client goals/objectives.
- Following set budgets and bids for multiple platforms including but not limited to Facebook Media, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, etc. through bid management tools, as well as directly in the publisher.
- Scheduling/posting content or ads upon approval in a timely fashion, free of error.
- Copywriting and planning as necessary for accounts in need of advanced ad strategies.
- Developing audience targeting parameters for clients based on their target demographic as needed.
- Mapping, conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B and multivariate tests for ad copy, targeting, landing page variations, etc.
- Working with internal stakeholders to implement new campaigns and strategies to scale existing campaigns into new areas of opportunity.
- Evaluating budget levels on a frequent basis and execute tactics to improve efficiencies.
- Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet internal KPIs.
- Providing guidance, support, and training to other internal resources.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly reporting for clients as it relates to paid media.
- Leading vendor and tool evaluations, with strategic recommendations.
- Continuing education as it relates to the paid media space and obtaining recommended certifications or documents based on agency needs and recommendations.
- Strive to be exceptional with verbal and written communications.
- Be a communications-minded individual.
- Learn how to seek and gain issue clarity when requests are not clear.
- Practice organizational and prioritization skills.
- Practice effective project and resource time management.
- Master multi-tasking and time management.
- Demonstrate a capacity to lead or operate with a certain level of self-sufficiency.
- Learn and master analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a capable speaker in front of a group and lead conversations.
- Be exceptional with attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive personality that fits into the Defero culture and contributes to its growth.
- Become a problem solver.
- Practice having needed difficult conversations.
- Communicate with the Integrated Marketing Manager and think bigger picture while offering thoughts across a larger spectrum of content marketing deliverables for the benefit of the client.
- Document time within Defero tracking systems.
- When faced with allocated time limitations always go the extra mile on client work even if this means going over on allocated time budgets.
- Travel as required to client meetings, events or other out of the office activities.
- Maintain accountability and profitability for all client work.
Please apply at http://www.deferousa.com/careers